Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Andy Warhol' s Style of Art


Did you know that Andy Warhol  is an Artist and he drew Marilyn Monroe. Andy Warhol is an American Artist he named his art pop art because he draws popular people. He knows how to draw Mohammed Ali, he likes bright colours and he invert the colours.


Andy warhol makes art about popular people and he’s an artist he draws popular art. Andy Warhol named his art pop art, he draws supermarket products. Andy Warhol Inverts the colours and changes the colours around. Pop art stands for popular art. Andy Warhol draws  popular people like Muhammed Ali and Marilyn monroe.  


Andy Warhol likes bright colours he bold the outlines and simple strong shapes. He Invert the colour the colour around he is an American Artist
he is very good at drawing. His outline stand out and it looks real.


I think that Andy Warhol's is art is really good because it stands out.
It so amazing that I just want to stare at it. I really like his art  that
I want have drawing for myself. I think that he is my favorite American artist
I just want to have his art!


I have marked my paragraph. I got 14/20.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.