Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Kayaking at Camp


















I felt very very happy when we went to the Point England Reserve. We went to do some kayaking with Mr Burt. We had to carry all of the kayaks all the way down to the beach. I had the first turn with my friend Chris. We always crashed into our other team mates. We had to swap our kayaks so the other people could have a turn.  Me and my friend had the longest turn. We had another turn but I didn't go on the same kayak because it was only for one person. At last when we all gathered up together so that Mr Burt he can tell us the next instructions. It was fun because Mr Burt said that we could have a swim. I jumped of the rock and did a bomb! I did the biggest bomb in my group, it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.